im going into coaching with it
im going into coaching with it
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
The title of the major is kinda deceiving....because it kind of entails that you would be able to get a job in the nutrition field, which I'm sure you could in some way, but you need to major in dietetics if you want to be a dietitian. The Science of HNFE option of the Human Nutrition, Foods, and Exercise is a major that has a lot of sciences in it, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc. Also, it has nutrition courses, 1 course a year, and electives that you can take with a variety of different topics like Athletic Training, Kinesiology, Food Selection and Preparation, etc. The major fulfills most of the requirements for professional schools, Med, PT, Pharm, OT, and it also allows students to have the option of going to Grad school and being able to have a background such that they would do pretty much whatever they wanted in a science field in Grad school.
A.A. and A.S. from MECC in Liberal Arts and General Studies, B.S. in Psychology from UVA Wise. Currently working on my dual M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy and Community Agency counseling at ETSU
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
After May I'll have 40 credits at UVA-Wise working towards a Political Science degree.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
B.A. in history from Ramsey Tech
you going to law school pv?
I have a b.s. in Buad from uvaw. I may consider getting a masters one of these days.
B.A. in Political Science at Virginia Tech.
And in 4 weeks and three days I'll have my J.D. from University of South Carolina. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I've been in school for 19 years straight!
congratulations yomama [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
B.A. in political science (minor in sociology) from VT
M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction with a social sciences concentration from VT
and i am definitely planning to go back to school one day either for another masters or for my phd. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
one year left @ UVA-Wise soon to have a BA in History concentration in Women's Studies and Political Science or Lit minor dunno yet?!?!
then I'm heading to FSU to get my masters and PhD
B.S.,GOVERNMENT(PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION)FROM UVA-WISE(THEN CVC,GRAD. IN SPRING OF '93.MINOR IN HISTORY NEEDING ONLY TWO OR THREE(NOT REALLY SURE)CLASSES(6 OR 9 SEM. HOURS)OF COMPLETING MY DEGREE IN HISTORY.CURRENTLY HOLDING AT 169 SEMESTER HOURS.
CLASS OF '82, "PURPLE PRIDE" , THE DIFINITIVE "DUDE WITH AN ATTITUDE"
Bookmarks